Terms & Conditions
The products and services that feature on qomash.com, “an officially licensed online market place” are offered to you by Digimine WLL and our registered sellers. Digimine WLL is a registered company in Bahrain and is governed according to Bahrain’s law.
Digimine WLL, Office 103, 10th Floor, Building 79, Seef District, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Qomash (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just contact our customer care team for any help.
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on qomash are governed by Bahrain law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from qomash, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
By using qomash, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing qomash.
- You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- Your incorrect use or misuse of qomash
- Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered qomash users), organizations, whether or not they operate on qomash.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on qomash without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of qomash agree that they will not use qomash for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on qomash unless you have our written permission to do so.
- You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to qomash by any other person.
- Qomash reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- Qomash reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on qomash, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on qomash is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on qomash.
Making purchases on qomash
To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that qomash will:
- Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
- Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using qomash, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.
Using the qomash community forum
By contributing to our community forum, including the interactive chat room, you consent, confirm and agree to the following:
- You grant us non exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license to use any information or material you post without informing or crediting you.
- You will not post any comments that are defamatory to or violate the rights of any person or organization. You also consent that you will not post any comments that are unlawful or offensive to any person or group of people for any reason. In addition to this, you also agree that without our written permission, you will not make any comments intended to further the commercial interests of any individual or organization other than qomash or any of our featured brands. If we feel that a comment breaches these conditions, we will remove it without necessarily providing an explanation.
- You will not transmit or post any files containing software viruses or any files which disrupt the working order of any computer or telecommunication device.
- You confirm that you have the right to distribute all text and images that you post on any part of qomash.
- We reserve the right to record, preserve or disclose any information posted anywhere on qomash when this is required by the law or our own good faith and judgment.
Qomash Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We/ our vendors own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on qomash. Qomash has no responsibility towards photos being published by our registered sellers on qomash.com and assume that such photos and materials are copyrighted and owned by the respected seller publishing the products.