Personal Contact Information
- Qomash may collect the following information from users of our site: first name, last name, street address, area and city, phone and contact numbers, e-mail address, GPS location (mobile site) (collectively, "Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII").
- In addition, Qomash may collect information regarding Qomash account holders' past Qomash orders, customer service inquiries, product reviews and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend").
- Qomash also uses web analytics software to track and analyze traffic on the site in connection with Qomash advertising and promotion of Qomash services. Qomash may publish these statistics or share them with third parties without including PII.
- IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
Use of your information
- User generated content posted through the site such as product/seller reviews and certain social networking preferences (e.g. pages you "Like" or "Recommend") may be viewed by the general public. Accordingly, Qomash cannot ensure the privacy of any PII included in such user generated content.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non PII, which does not personally identify you, with our affiliates and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated by us as PII hereunder as long as it is so combined.
- IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose PII. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Your Email Address
ATM, Credit Cards and Payment Information
When you place an order through the website, you are required to select a method of payment. Qomash is not interested in your debit/credit card information nor do store any of your debit/credit information. For transactions with online debit/credit cards, we transmit your entire card information to the appropriate debit/credit card company in an encrypted format with globally accepted rules and applications during order processing.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us via e-mail or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply communicate your preference to us via e-mail or log onto your account at website to change your relevant settings from my account link on the user main page.
When you visit our site, our server sends your computer a "cookie." This cookie is a small packet of information that identifies you as a user of our system. Cookies save you time by retaining your contact information. Cookies do not deliver viruses, and can only be read by the server that sent you the cookie. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please bear in mind however, that you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
Calls to and from Qomash may be recorded for quality and training purposes.